Sunday, November 26, 2017

Week 13 - Extra Credit - Learning Challenge


Lack of Sleep
https://imgur.com/gallery/dueSH


For this challenge I read the article "10 Proven Ways Teachers Can Improve Their Sleep". I thought this article was really good especially since I have a lot of trouble sleeping and maintaining a regular sleep schedule. I have noticed, especially in recent months that my body really needs me to start sleeping better. I knew that sleeping in pitch black was really good for you and that you shouldn't use a laptop for the 90 minutes before you sleep. However, I did not know that a decluttered room can help you sleep or that cold or hot feet could disrupt your sleep. I will definetely try to apply these tips to my own sleep schedule as the semester comes to a close.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth. I actually did a learning challenge about sleep as well! Mine focused on finding a balance between sleep and studying. I like your choice of article. I also have a hard time maintaining a healthy sleep cycle and getting quality sleep. Thanks for sharing these tips!

    ReplyDelete